Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Where Da Entertainmentz At?

Here’s the place to talk about TV, movies, music…shit like that.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Video Taking out the garbage Latest Post zoux 1 781 zoux
Video Ricky Gervais and Elmo discuss child abuse and necrophilia.divy Latest Post MC Banhammer 6 643 MC Banhammer
Video Falcon and Wyrd made a video I think Latest Post Wylin 8 878 Wylin
Video I'm on a boat Latest Post Celerysteve 10 1601 Agus
Video Torrents of stuff you probably haven't seen before (Klaus Nomi and chernobyl dogreat timesentaries) Latest Post TUBSWEETIE 2 520 Johnny Mac
Video The Dalek, of the Doctor Who series, get it on with some lesbian earth lovers Latest Post Colonel Bear 4 712 TUBSWEETIE
Video The Secret To Being A Successful Songwriter Latest Post BrainpanSonata 1 579 BrainpanSonata
Video Eat Lead: The Return of Matt Hazard Latest Post -MLF- 2 712 The Girl With Ma...
Video YOU CAN STAY UNDER MY UM BR ELLA ELLA ELLA ELLA ELLA ELLA ELLA Latest Post Drunkenlazybasta... 7 748 Drunkenlazybasta...
Video ITT - Bruce Springsteen bumaults you with his crotch Latest Post glowspawn 4 745 The Unknown Comi...
Video Greatest Monty Python sketch ever!!! Latest Post SuperHappyFunKit... 8 866 Cid Highwind
Video Dragonball Live Action Latest Post Inertia 8 934 Inertia
Video Nercore for life. Latest Post Deific Blunder 3 791 Deific Blunder
Video People on Youtube that have weird voices that you can't not listen to Latest Post TUBSWEETIE 6 735 ScreamBloodyGore...
Video The Gourds, Gin and Juice Latest Post Orb 2 699 PhineasPoe
Video Just For You And Your Enjoyment Latest Post CoreyJess 7 1134 CoreyJess
Video This is my new favourite Firefox extension: Youtube Comment Snob Latest Post INTERNET 3 816 INTERNET
Video this is such a great youtube video, i laffed too hard, have to share it Latest Post MOCK-CONGLERS BI... 3 787 iRAWR
Video Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince trailer up Latest Post MC Banhammer 6 1282 Travalgar
Video Jew Beatboxing Latest Post Travalgar 1 694 Travalgar
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!