Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

The Closet of Shame

Thread? Dead.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Evil Trout I HEAR EVIL TROUT IS THE BEST GUY EVER! Latest Post Tew the Frontier... 1 1518 Tew the Frontier...
Shock The Epic Truth Behind the Rumors of Cheating and Illegal Alts.....(Jews and Mexicans caused 9/11 and the cheating on FW) Latest Post Morro the bumles... 11 1406 MC Banhammer
Ugly a serious suggestion for improving the game Latest Post Dr_Kraid 2 1750 Arktor
Gay LOL THIS IS NOT AN ILLEGAL MULTI Latest Post Evil Trout is gi... 3 1477 Biff Weasley
Whores evil trout is literally as thick as pig **** Latest Post DR_KRAID IS NOT ... 2 965 Nicco
Art How come all of the NPCs are white and none of them are mexicans, people of jewish faith or fine upstanding members of society? Latest Post TeeKayEff 17 1935 MC Banhammer
Gay Why do I keep being banned? Latest Post Illegal Multi 7 3 1592 Illegal Multi
Gay LAGUNA FOR SALE Latest Post enjoy 4 1446 MC Banhammer
Evil Trout IDC Filters Latest Post FAIL 13 1659 FAIL
Gay Episode 2 spoilers part I Latest Post SPOILERBOT 5 1619 trout is a nigge...
Bug - 3 idc word filters Latest Post Dr_Kraid 6 1361 MC Banhammer
Ban Me What interferes with fixing domination? Latest Post Tarman 8 1442 DEAD FAGGOT
Ban Me Another idea to fix domination! (Brand new!) Latest Post Tarman 3 1443 Tarman
Ban Me CZ needs a new domination overseer Latest Post Tarman 1 1276 Tarman
Ban Me dom·i·na·tion –noun Latest Post Tarman 5 1392 DEAD FAGGOT
Ban Me Another legitimate thread to discuss domination balance Latest Post Tarman 6 1419 Tarman
Ban Me Domination or Dominated? Latest Post Tarman 2 1300 TeeKayEff
Ban Me Ways for new players to win domination Latest Post Tarman 4 1372 Biff Weasley
Ban Me Domination is broken Latest Post Tarman 2 1364 Amasius
Ban Me Domination as a metaphor for nazi germany Latest Post Tarman 1 1280 Tarman
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!