Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

CrySpace: A Place for Emos

The official Emo Kid role-playing forum. Let your inner darkness shine.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Sup Wanna be strong Latest Post quingentenary 3 1569 quingentenary
Movies Scott Pilgrim: There is no spoon Latest Post That Reaction Fa... 1 487 That Reaction Fa...
Art Mom turns everything to ****. Latest Post Razzlesnaff 5 1634 Bacchus
Pumpkin how's everyone today Latest Post The Caretaker 15 2143 Bacchus
Rage I got 3 bullets Latest Post Frank Drebin 16 2628 The nerd o powa
Wheels Are Vampires Lame? The answer might surprise you. ( 1 2 ) Latest Post twas 21 2302 Bacchus
Shock paul is dead Latest Post Aldo_Anything 2 1454 sdgrbass09
Srs Bsns I will name him George, and I will hug him and pet him and squeeze him and pat him and pet him and rub him and caress him and... Latest Post That Reaction Fa... 5 1728 Ger-Man
Sass omg exam tomorow halp :'( Latest Post xsundae 16 1141 Finny
Sports An Update Latest Post twas 12 1076 DICKFACEPANTS
Butthurt so what makes a domfabulous person a good mod for this website ( 1 2 ) Latest Post TUBSWEETIE 25 2023 FAIL
Noobs I DEMAND SATISFACTION!!1!!11!11!!11!!!!!!1!!11!!1! Latest Post Souless Faith 18 2176 Souless Faith
Watermelon I always do something like this... Latest Post Lolzdragon 10 878 xsundae
Rage My iPod is Missing Again ( 1 2 ) Latest Post An Hero 27 3427 Patently Chill P...
Spam hi guys Latest Post Nobody Owens 17 1738 Teh Cezar
Evil Trout Lookin 4 boyfriend ( 1 2 ) Latest Post mary misanthrope... 37 3407 MicRo-BreAtH
Fun Tried to kill myself last night... Latest Post Frank Drebin 4 984 Muhammad I m har...
Teh Drama An Arican-Amarican Male has ingeniously abducted my pedal driven recreational device Latest Post Gadolf Shmitler 19 2055 uRAWR
Dom 65 years ago... Latest Post Muhammad I m har... 2 870 BLACKENSTEIN
Smile Old video Latest Post Celerysteve 1 991 Celerysteve
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!