Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

The Trollhole

This is the official TROLL-playing forum. (See what we did there?)

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Fun Sonics BIGGEST Pain Latest Post Inspector Chelme... 3 608 dobnits
Fun hwats a leprichan? Latest Post lost_papi_212 5 627 lost_papi_212
Fun ask me anything ( 1 2 3 ) Latest Post Raffle Ticket 52 2662 The nerd o powa
Fun the most funniest site on the interwebs....lulz guaranteed... enjoy it with your family!! ( 1 2 ) Latest Post UnknownFuzzy 23 1716 Finny
Fun ITT RACIST JOKES ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Smack the **** ... 27 2010 Shishu
Fun Hey guys, lets get Australia to ban FW Latest Post SuperMonkeyMan 18 1529 CrinkzPipe
Fun Stereotypes that are, without a doubt, true. Latest Post Neo King Ghidora... 7 1054 cya
Fun haavee u everr eatin ur turdss? Latest Post ChilePepino 3 591 Adapt
Fun Omegle Fun Latest Post Neal1231 3 769 SanDyk
Fun Sick New Game, seriously Latest Post Shii 10 1085 Captain_Amazing
Fun HER'SS A LITTLE GUIDEE FOR JB TO LEARRN WHAT'S THEE MOTIVATTION BEHINDD TROLLS Latest Post ChilePepino 10 694 AIDS CUNT
Fun HAPPY 9/11 EVRYONE! ( 1 2 ) Latest Post SG94 38 2623 Raepdog
Fun Troll some bots...hear me out on this one... Latest Post burningpopsicles... 1 557 burningpopsicles...
Fun THROW THE HOMOSEXUAL SOMERSAULT (BUT DO IT CORRECTLY AND TRY NOT TO HURT OTHERS AND YOURSELF) = INFITE FORUM VISITS Latest Post Lolburst 8 1125 Nailbomb
Fun you can't spell uncontrollable without troll Latest Post Starfang_42 10 1426 Nailbomb
Fun Mind control... Latest Post Starfang_42 6 1099 ChilePepino
Fun i just videoed myself raping a kitten Latest Post puckersunch 3 854 KOOL_BOY
Fun FalconFour would probably like this video Latest Post quangntenemy 2 761 My Oh My
Fun ALLCASODFJHSKFSFHGF Latest Post ChilePepino 2 680 Jim McPerson
Fun The Earth is flat Latest Post roflzors 8 945 Inertia
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!