Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

The Trollhole

This is the official TROLL-playing forum. (See what we did there?)

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Video A Skater and a Bag of Garbage walk into a bar Latest Post aSh-gangSTA-685 2 489 sdgrbass09
Video PS IF YOU MAKE AN ORAL SEX JOKE I'M CALLING YOU POOPY FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE Latest Post Macks 3 707 Bacchus
Video [DB]Bleach Episode 252 Released (Holiday Special) Latest Post Fapping 3 692 Vageena Davis
Video METH IS ****ING AWESOME (Do not view if homo thx) Latest Post Celerysteve 12 821 Melanin-Enhanced...
Video Every Forumwarz Rap Battle Latest Post Xylon 3 638 Nicco
Video Civil Discussion Latest Post Xylon 3 597 swine
Video MY FAVORITE YOUTUBE VIDEOS Latest Post Dr Death 8 939 Cheins Sanchez
Video This Song is about Celerysteve and his dad. Latest Post Xylon 2 482 Celerysteve
Video MACKS THAT IS JUST PART OF HERITAGE DONT YOU DARE DIS MY CULTURE Latest Post nanalatinojesus ... 2 653 Nailbomb
Video I MEAN, SOMETIMES I ACTUALLY CONSIDER THAT A FEASIBLE OPTION. BUT THEN THERES THE PROBLEM OF OUR CHEMISTRY TRANSLATING INTO REAL LIFE, YOU KNOW. ALSO THERES THAT GAY THING TOO. MAN Latest Post nanalatinojesus ... 2 599 Nailbomb
Video SODA IM STARTING TO COME OUT OF MY SHELL THIS YEAR AS WELL. IM TALKING TO PEOPLE A LOT MORE AND ****. Latest Post nanalatinojesus ... 2 579 twas
Video Upstanding members of society. Latest Post Cheins Sanchez 2 535 Fapping
Video Eels Up Inside Ya Latest Post Xylon 7 943 Celerysteve
Video The Best Trailer Ever Latest Post John Stossel 8 1074 Balloon
Video ITT: Xylon Sings Latest Post Xylon 4 608 Xylon
Video ITT: A video where I insult 4chan, Klan **** you, And Jalepeno Bootyhole. Latest Post Xylon 5 596 CrinkzPipe
Video A Safer Internet! It's Finally here! Latest Post AKK 4 1052 GGH
Video Rapedog's Girlfriend Should Watch This Latest Post Xylon 4 610 Raepdog
Video fine upstanding member of societyS DON'T UNDERSTAND QTIPS Latest Post Fingerz 6 1277 Fingerz
Video FORUMARZ IS **** Latest Post Fingerz 1 386 Fingerz
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!