Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

The Trollhole

This is the official TROLL-playing forum. (See what we did there?)

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Politics :M::M::M::M::M::M::M::M::M::M::M::M::M::M::M::M::M::M::M::M::M::M::M::M::M::M::M::M::M::M::M::M::M::M::M::M::M::M::M::M::M::M::M::M::M::M::M::M::M::M::M::M::M::M::M::M::M::M::M::M::M::M::M::M::M::M::M::M::M::M::M::M::M::M::M::M::M::M::M::M::M::M::M::M::M: Latest Post SIG-ENABLING MOC... 4 734 Colonel Bear
Politics HEY SERGEANT CID.... Latest Post fine upstanding member of society-male reproductive organ 13 1193 Fingerz
Politics America Is Great! ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Filthman 30 1857 Cat Cat Phony
Politics Chrono trigger DS Latest Post Wylin 4 673 Johnny Mac
Politics UNBAN NICCO OLEG MST PANTS PPL WHO BEG FOR BPS CUZ THEY ARE CHILDREN WITOUT A CC ARE fabulous personS Latest Post 1337xxxxxxxxxlol... 1 459 1337xxxxxxxxxlol...
Politics Xylon talking History : When worlds collide Latest Post Karl Koch 15 1086 Morris6
Politics Why murder is good. ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Hando 21 1883 John Stossel
Politics chocolate skinned girl?! email spam I got ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Wylin 21 1944 Cid Highwind
Politics Administrative Pedo Latest Post Aldo_Anything 4 861 Kinzard
Politics Beatles/Sesame Street Cross-Over Musiv Video **** Up For Your Grabs And sO On I Guess Latest Post Aldo_Anything 2 429 Fingerz
Politics ITT: I Troll "Hackers of the world unite in a non-communist way" all the way to Capitalist Hell. Latest Post -MLF- 5 981 DarkDespair5
Politics HEY MACKS SPEAKING OF WHICH THAT ONE CRAZY **** THAT USED TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND IS MY GIRLFRIEND AGAIN **** IS CRAZY SON Latest Post nanalatinojesus ... 2 897 Bassie
Politics Fairwell, Bush!!! Latest Post SuperHappyFunKit... 11 757 Fingerz
Politics ANGER RAGE KILL **** KILL **** RAGE **** MAGGOT male reproductive organSPEW DISEASED fabulous personGUCK PIECE OF ****ING DOG**** ON A ****ING STICK MOTHER****ING ****male reproductive organ ****woman's genitals ****ING UP YOUR DISEASED bumHOLE YOU PIECES OF STUPID **** UP A ROTTING GRANNYVAG ( 1 2 ) Latest Post SIG-ENABLING MOC... 26 1977 schluh
Politics falconfour has vistaids Latest Post TUBSWEETIE 9 861 Physics
Politics I'M GOING TO KICK IN THE FACE OF THE NEXT PERSON WHO TALKS **** TO ME ( 1 2 3 ) Latest Post Cheins Sanchez 52 2081 Celerysteve
Politics The Holocaust was a myth Latest Post ChunkyLover53 14 1601 Xylon
Politics ONLY 2 MOAR DAYS!!!!!!! Latest Post OnyxDragon 3 866 MOlEStoPIraTE07
Politics Bush hard for Iraq Latest Post MC Banhammer 7 1010 CaptainPuff
Politics Ron Paul on Gaza Latest Post quangntenemy 17 1226 retardpants
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!