Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Politics America Is Great!

LadyCooper

Level 24 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Cid Highwind

Level 13 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Story of my life right there.

Unknown-Symp-
hony

Avatar: 115676 Fri Feb 27 23:26:27 -0500 2009

Level 30 Troll

“Permafail”

Everywhere on Earth is a hellhole in some way or another.

Sapper

Avatar: 8525 2009-12-20 17:41:27 -0500

[So ronery]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Xylon Posted:

The United States of America is a capitalist cesspool of fascist ideals and ignorant citizens. **** the USA.

Heh. Says the dildo up the bum women’s clothing wearing homofabulous person who hates this country because he gets his bum kicked whenever he says what he really thinks in real life. The internet is easy, real life is HARD.

Tell you what fatbum, sign your pasty white needlemale reproductive organ US hating bum up for the next flight out to Germany and try your hand at living there. I have been there, and you know what? They hate lazy fat whining woman's genitalsbags just as much as Hoosiers do. More actually. People there have to WORK to maintain a decent lifestyle, and there are lots and lots of RULES, both on the books and informal, that you have to adhere to in order to NOT get your bum kicked. You know what rules are right? The things you can kind of ignore because your needin a boot up it bum is parked in the USA.

I am so glad I dedicated over 20 years of my life so that you can bite the hand that feeds you. You dont have to love the USA or your government, but unless you are doing something positive to change it, either get the **** out or suck up the consequences of being a pinworm sucking on the anal herpes of a society that has better things to do right now then take the medicine to kill you. Don’t worry though, we will get around to it eventually.

Happy bumplugging until then, you ****ing oxygen thief

Oh BTW, Xylon, you are a good troll. Take that **** to a real forum or a streetcorner near you and paste the linkage or police reports. I want to see how out of work Indianapolites respond to you.

Sapper edited this message on 03/08/2009 6:40PM

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

LadyCooper

Level 24 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Sapper Posted:

LadyCooper edited this message on 03/08/2009 7:51PM

Femline

Avatar: 124524 Fri Jan 23 03:23:48 -0500 2009

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Sapper, I appreciate what you’ve done! :3

I like America. Sure, it’s kind of lame at times, but it’s still awesome. Log in to see images!

Mrowr! Come play with me. :3

LadyCooper

Level 24 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

zigzagoon Posted:

Generic Raci-
st

Avatar: 113010 Sat Mar 28 01:20:15 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

i'm a dirty fine upstanding member of society myself lulz

Cat Cat Phony

Avatar: 70261 Thu May 14 15:25:28 -0400 2009

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Robok Posted:

REAL FACT: Iceland is the number one country to live in, closely followed by NORWAY on second place. According to some UN-list.

I presume this was published before the Icelandic economy imploded last year. Also the average high temperature in Reykjavík in the middle of the summer is 14C (57F), so if you plan on moving there, bring a sweater.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!