Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

Whores Just Wanna Have Fun!

And they will! It’s, like, the official Camwhore role-playing forum. And stuff.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Gay PHOTO OF ME ( 1 2 ) Latest Post PhilANThropiSt 25 4754 Bacchus
Video Games post itt for raffle nudes ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Raffle Ticket 34 3270 Joseph of Suburb...
Wanna Cyber? send me beeps Latest Post Raffle Ticket 6 1428 That Reaction Fa...
Art Check out my new male reproductive organ! ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Bacchus 28 4325 Celerysteve
Debate Relationship Advice plz Latest Post Skyman747 19 2718 twinArmageddons
Fix It THE MIRACLE OF LIFE Latest Post viscera 5 1522 Fortunato
Pr0n **** the Kinect Latest Post Bacchus 15 2445 Bacchus
Unban :satan: Latest Post cya 6 763 cya
Whores signpic contest for 5 beeps Latest Post Raffle Ticket 15 1196 sdgrbass09
Ban Me "i play forumwarz for fun" Latest Post bobdisgea 11 1821 Syncope
Evil Trout post itt for fwz christmas content :D Latest Post Raffle Ticket 17 1860 BLU spy
Art I thought you all should know ( 1 2 ) Latest Post viscera 28 3995 Chuck Diesel
Smile omg so cuuute i lluv bears! ^_^ Latest Post MySteRIouSBOOTyH... 10 1603 DESTROY DIE ATTA...
Sex It's Cyber Monday! Latest Post Inappropriate Co... 4 2122 Peregrine
Art I thought I was immune to WTF, but I was wrong Latest Post That Reaction Fa... 19 2522 viscera
Sex Whore's wanna have fun Latest Post Bacchus 7 2223 sdgrbass09
Girls Two Girls, Two Tablespoons Latest Post SIG-ENABLING-MOC... 15 1662 Bacchus
Sex ITT: SIGNS. VIEWING THIS THREAD MIGHT MAKE YOU A PEDOPHILE FOR 11 MONTHS ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page ) Latest Post Context 297 18740 King Jazza
Hell Official bum Meter Rundown Latest Post aSh-gangSTA-685 2 1020 King Jazza
Macho What sort of underwear does Fie wear? Latest Post Bacchus 14 2463 King Jazza
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!