Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

Whores Just Wanna Have Fun!

And they will! It’s, like, the official Camwhore role-playing forum. And stuff.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Ban Me "i play forumwarz for fun" Latest Post bobdisgea 11 234 Syncope
Evil Trout post itt for fwz christmas content :D Latest Post Raffle Ticket 17 245 BLU spy
Art I thought you all should know ( 1 2 ) Latest Post viscera 28 529 Chuck Diesel
Smile omg so cuuute i lluv bears! ^_^ Latest Post PoP-CuTiE 10 166 DESTROY DIE ATTA...
Sex It's Cyber Monday! Latest Post Inappropriate Co... 4 180 Peregrine
Art I thought I was immune to WTF, but I was wrong Latest Post That Reaction Fa... 19 358 viscera
Sex Whore's wanna have fun Latest Post Bacchus 7 204 sdgrbass09
Girls Two Girls, Two Tablespoons Latest Post SIG-ENABLING-MOC... 15 244 Bacchus
Sex ITT: SIGNS. VIEWING THIS THREAD MIGHT MAKE YOU A PEDOPHILE FOR 11 MONTHS ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page ) Latest Post Context 297 7776 King Jazza
Hell Official bum Meter Rundown Latest Post In Spite Of 2 80 King Jazza
Macho What sort of underwear does Fie wear? Latest Post Bacchus 14 203 King Jazza
Unban Official Blue Press Group Latest Post In Spite Of 2 38 sdgrbass09
Art A Trucker and a Emoticon walk into a bar Latest Post In Spite Of 3 96 TUBSWEETIE
Feature Jam: Sharp Lesbian Nuns? Me too Latest Post In Spite Of 2 92 sdgrbass09
Butthurt A fine upstanding member of society and a Dildo walk into a bar Latest Post In Spite Of 2 36 sdgrbass09
Pr0n Official Trombone Food Analysis Latest Post In Spite Of 2 87 sdgrbass09
Business bar soap or bodywash ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Peregrine 29 383 icwutudidthar
FAQ know whos a great person? Latest Post Raffle Ticket 6 142 thew00
Whores the official wb fran thrade Latest Post Raffle Ticket 9 164 AIDS CUNT
Poetry srs question itt Latest Post fembot_ 9 160 Bacchus
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!