Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

Whores Just Wanna Have Fun!

And they will! It’s, like, the official Camwhore role-playing forum. And stuff.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Gay I feel pretty, oh so pretty, I feel pretty, and witty Latest Post Bling Fling 1 621 Bling Fling
Gay Drunken posting is p awesome Latest Post Andy_Dextruss 6 1217 Gutter Slut
Gay How I spent the last 40 minutes Latest Post Andy_Dextruss 5 1016 Andy_Dextruss
Gay JUST TO KNOW YOU'RE MINE Latest Post Something_Witty 4 685 Biff Weasley
Gay SUNSHINE, LOLLYPOPS AND, RAINBOWS Latest Post Something_Witty 2 620 fsdgsdfjijnkn y8...
Gay THAT'S WONDERFUL IS WHAT I FEEL WHEN, WE'RE TOGEEEETTTHHHEERRRRR Latest Post Something_Witty 2 555 fsdgsdfjijnkn y8...
Gay BRIGHTER, THAN A LUCKY, PENNY Latest Post Something_Witty 2 547 fsdgsdfjijnkn y8...
Gay WHEN YOU'RE NEAR THE RAINBOW Latest Post Something_Witty 2 572 fsdgsdfjijnkn y8...
Gay DISAPPEARS HERE AND I FEEL SO FINEEEEE Latest Post Something_Witty 3 576 fsdgsdfjijnkn y8...
Gay WHEN YOU'RE IN LOVE Latest Post Something_Witty 2 546 fsdgsdfjijnkn y8...
Gay YOU'RE IN LOVE Latest Post Something_Witty 4 720 fsdgsdfjijnkn y8...
Gay AND LOVE IS HERE TO STAAAAAAYYYYYYYY <3 Latest Post Something_Witty 3 606 fsdgsdfjijnkn y8...
Gay SUNSHINE, LOLLYPOPS AND, RAINBOWS, EVERYTHING Latest Post Something_Witty 7 813 fsdgsdfjijnkn y8...
Gay "TO YOUR FAAAAVOURITE UNDERSEA PEANUT," Latest Post Something_Witty 2 722 Teath123
Gay SOMETHING_GRITTY: SHADAPPA YOU FACE ALREADY! Latest Post MOCK-CONGLERS BI... 1 517 MOCK-CONGLERS BI...
Gay "HEY ALL YOU GOOBERS," Latest Post Something_Witty 1 374 Something_Witty
Gay "IT'S TIME TO SAY HOOOOOOOOOOOWDY," Latest Post Something_Witty 1 376 Something_Witty
Gay "GOOOOOOOOOOFY GOOOOOOOOOOOBER (YEAH!)" Latest Post Something_Witty 1 356 Something_Witty
Gay BUP BUP BUP BUP, BUP-BUP, BUP-BUP, YEAH! Latest Post Something_Witty 1 310 Something_Witty
Gay BUP BUP BUP BUP, BUP-BUP, BUP-BUP, YEAH! (REPEAT THROUGHOUT SONG) Latest Post Something_Witty 1 336 Something_Witty
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!