Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

Whores Just Wanna Have Fun!

And they will! It’s, like, the official Camwhore role-playing forum. And stuff.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Gay EMOTES ARE ****ING AMAZING Latest Post Fingerz 10 1095 nashcash
Gay I will take my clothes off and fool around with you live on cam for BP. ( 1 2 3 ) Latest Post Peregrine 52 3756 Blobwize
Gay Any IRL fine upstanding member of societys here? Latest Post Inertia 9 1098 Nicco
Gay What's it doing ;) Latest Post Lov3 12 830 DerKaiserReich
Gay OMG WHY IS FRANGINA BANNED UNBAN HER NOW YOU MONSTROUS HOMOGAY DOUBLE fine upstanding member of society Latest Post quangntenemy 2 638 SplodeyDopy
Gay Nicco you dont try because when you do try you fall flat on your ****ing face youre a no talent loser You think Im tryin, but I just type the first thing that pops in my head and hey Im fairly ****in entertained by that so winwin Latest Post SIG-ENABLING MOC... 1 427 SIG-ENABLING MOC...
Gay Someone want to see my male reproductive organ? Latest Post Worldmaster xD 9 963 DarkDespair5
Gay POST YR PACE- Latest Post Nicco 11 1321 glowspawn
Gay banana na na na na banana split Latest Post priscilla 1 645 priscilla
Gay OH GOD I CAN SEE FOREVER Latest Post Johnny Mac 1 528 Johnny Mac
Gay IS THAT A ****IN... Latest Post Fapping 5 943 Everybodyknows
Gay de only reson ur prittier then me is bcuz u had plestic surgry ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Miggle 22 2074 I HATE NIGS
Gay stare at this picture and listen to this music ( 1 2 ) Latest Post ANGRY HOBO 22 1745 Wylin
Gay THAT'S WONDERFUL IS SURE TO COME YOUR WAAAAAAAAAYYYY Latest Post Something_Witty 7 1558 Physics
Gay so like, last nite ( 1 2 3 ) Latest Post Milo 47 2862 x_FOXINFERNO_x
Gay MY PENUS IS MITEY Latest Post HungWayLow 5 921 Kusatsu
Gay @ OWLICOPTER Latest Post FoetalBlowjob 3 1057 FoetalBlowjob
Gay ORGASM ( 1 2 3 ) Latest Post my_mother 41 2934 Bix Nood
Gay I'm worried about the Mynahs on this site Latest Post Indiana Jonas 1 610 Indiana Jonas
Gay Hi boys! Latest Post gay-toes-male reproductive organ-as... 4 1133 Kawashiro
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!