Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

Whores Just Wanna Have Fun!

And they will! It’s, like, the official Camwhore role-playing forum. And stuff.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Gay EXTREEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Latest Post Something_Witty 1 591 Something_Witty
Gay ATOMIC SCRIPTER: "I'M THE MICROWAVE. BE MY FRIEND FOR BP!!!!" Latest Post Something_Witty 1 591 Something_Witty
Gay EVIL TROUT: "OH GOD WHY DOESN'T ANYBODY LOVE MEEEEEEEE D:" Latest Post Something_Witty 1 603 Something_Witty
Gay SWITTY: "I'M THE DUDE POSTING THE VIDS I'M NOT IN THE VID AT ALL OMG LMFAO" Latest Post Something_Witty 1 583 Something_Witty
Gay FIE: "I'M THE DUDE WITH THE GLbumES WHO'S YELLING A LOT ROFL" Latest Post Something_Witty 1 573 Something_Witty
Gay JB: "I'M THE WHEAT BEING CRUSHED BECAUSE I'M GAY LOL" Latest Post Something_Witty 1 572 Something_Witty
Gay *PUNCHES THE MC**** OUT OF THAT ****ING MICROWAVE **** YEAH* Latest Post Something_Witty 1 588 Something_Witty
Gay *CRUSHES THAT ****ING WHEAT LIKE THE SKULL OF A fine upstanding member of society CURB=STOMPED BY A NEO NAZI* Latest Post Something_Witty 1 582 Something_Witty
Gay SEKLDFJWE;MI2V89[-35NYB GY629P-N 14823B79P-GUE4IOPRTNHQ3IWY34ORHYUYIGNE4TR3NYG46O23V78 GY62378P2378P4349P-T53489PBG539[-57GN2389P-5N7239P-57238P-5N7GN G7365625 Latest Post Something_Witty 1 579 Something_Witty
Gay AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Latest Post Something_Witty 1 577 Something_Witty
Gay RROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Latest Post Something_Witty 1 565 Something_Witty
Gay *CLEARS THROAT* Latest Post Something_Witty 1 572 Something_Witty
Gay JOIN THE 'FIE IS COOL AND JB IS A fabulous person' CAMPAIGN! WE HAVE RICE! Latest Post Something_Witty 1 592 Something_Witty
Gay UNBAN FIE <3 ( 1 2 ) Latest Post duca 21 2017 Sidd
Gay so im going to start playing the game again Latest Post cya 19 1188 DerKaiserReich
Gay Oh hey guys Latest Post AngryJailbait 19 1348 Amy Rose
Gay pOOpey Latest Post PollyAmorist 8 1232 Shadow Ruler IV
Gay What does your great times taste like? Latest Post fine upstanding member of society**** 9 1226 twas
Gay omg any boys up in here?! ( 1 2 ) Latest Post AngryJailbait 22 1807 Fie
Gay I love you. Latest Post twas 18 1274 Sybian
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!