Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

General Role-Playing

On the Internet, you can be whoever you want! Basic role-playing ITF.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Wanna Cyber? fap material Latest Post I drink **** 3 2697 Doug Stanhope
Wanna Cyber? All grown up now Latest Post Avid Fan 20 3689 Bacchus
Wanna Cyber? hbd bob Latest Post Raffle Ticket 18 1682 Bacchus
Wanna Cyber? Post ITT if you are no alt of mine ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Aldo_Anything 27 2425 Consuela
Wanna Cyber? I'm bored. Latest Post Count_Smurf 10 1225 Count_Smurf
Wanna Cyber? WHAT IF A BECAME A MOD AND REPLACED THE WHOLE MOD TEAM Latest Post Inspector Chelme... 3 969 sdgrbass09
Wanna Cyber? Hmmm,what is this? Latest Post AIDS woman's genitals 12 1784 AIDS CUNT
Wanna Cyber? First 9 people to draw a pic of a raffle ticket and post it win 5 beeps each ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Raffle Ticket 21 2405 Bacchus
Wanna Cyber? MY SHNAKE Latest Post lost_papi_212 6 1045 lost_papi_212
Wanna Cyber? That Guy with the Glbumes Latest Post Inspector Chelme... 5 1093 swine
Wanna Cyber? did you guys know i love finny? Latest Post Raffle Ticket 13 1452 Raffle Ticket
Wanna Cyber? FREE HANDBAGS Latest Post Fapping 2 1742 sdgrbass09
Wanna Cyber? OFFICIAL RELATIONSHIP THRADE Latest Post Finny 11 1431 Indiana Jonas
Wanna Cyber? hi guys ( 1 2 3 ) Latest Post Stephen Hawking 41 3237 Patently Chill P...
Wanna Cyber? Omegle. (Definitely tl;dr) Latest Post Chuck Diesel 9 1169 Patently Chill P...
Wanna Cyber? Wouldn't YOU like a dog male reproductive organ of your very own? ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Shii 27 2646 Jebediah the Hyp...
Wanna Cyber? can someone please tell me... ( 1 2 3 ) Latest Post wtfmcnuggets 46 4417 swine
Wanna Cyber? Alien giraffe/human hybrid sex Latest Post That Reaction Fa... 4 1219 TUBSWEETIE
Wanna Cyber? HBD Adapt! ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Odalisque 29 2240 TUBSWEETIE
Wanna Cyber? quangntenemy Latest Post quangntenemy 2 839 CHALKONEUPTODALO...
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!