Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

Klan Talk

Create recruitment threads here, or discuss your latest Forumwarz Domination excesses.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Art I need a klan Latest Post Eva Braun 13 3510 Evil-Seaman
Art Klan of the People who are Members of this Klan Latest Post The Me of Doom 11 2458 twas
Art i haty monds Latest Post lost_papi_212 2 1975 Buckfast
Art Phantasmagoric Splendor - Art, intelligent talk and Bandy's drawings Latest Post Nobody Owens 6 2531 Dysnomia
Art Kamikaze Pizza Co officially shutting its doors. ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 ) Latest Post Irascible 111 10896 Nicco
Art iimm klanles Latest Post ChilePepino 17 2491 Odalisque
Art A SYMBOLIC DESCRIPTION OF PIZZA PARTY! :) Latest Post BillyBobBoo 13 2023 Trix Rabbit
Art AHHZ, KING OF INTERNET, REQUIRES KLAN Latest Post AHHZ 5 2296 Fingerz
Art so i just posted a pretty cool thread in the Backdoor Amigos klan forum ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Peregrine 31 4090 Average Flamebat...
Art ITT we vote what Jingjing's klan forum should be about Latest Post Oleg 12 2325 Oleg
Art NOT MY KLAN! Latest Post Chronic-Boy 1 1740 Chronic-Boy
Art DUE TO RECENT EVENTS SOME PLAYERS OF THIS GAME BECAME SAD, BUT DONT WORRY, WE AT KLAN **** YOU CARE ABOUT ALL THE STUFF YOU DO AND WE ARE HERE TO CHEER YOU fabulous personS UP Latest Post ANGRY HOBO 2 1748 Chronic-Boy
Art EVERYTIME A MEMBER OF KLAN **** YOU MAKES A ****, HE ****S SOLID GOLD. BUT IT DOESNT HURT BECAUSE WE ARE GOATSE Latest Post ANGRY HOBO 4 1759 Chronic-Boy
Art OH MY GOD ED DISBANDED??? Latest Post Inertia 3 1712 Inertia
Art team shortbus Latest Post Veer 12 2595 Theo de Raadt
Art My klan got hacked by Myspace Tom Latest Post Theo de Raadt 1 1739 Theo de Raadt
Art Ever wanted to be a Pokemon Trainer? Latest Post fat 10 2449 Travalgar
Art LMAO enjoy Latest Post Dr_Kraid 16 2546 nanalatinojesus ...
Art 26/f/Scone looking for Hell-Kites to slay with Latest Post Lady Macbeth 5 2002 nanafagiesus
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!