Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Game Discussion

Discuss Forumwarz here. Try to keep the conversation constructive and civil.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Debate So...is a fix for the preview bumon coming anytime soon? Latest Post CrinkzPipe 14 1232 CrinkzPipe
Debate ET can you please put alt-text on the emots Latest Post TUBSWEETIE 16 1612 CaptainDDL
Debate I would like to propose a new archive for mods to move things into. Latest Post Fie 5 1097 swine
Debate So, Evil Trout. When can we expect character counters to be implemented site wide? Latest Post CrinkzPipe 2 1138 Master_Troll
Debate quick question about the "big give" peen. Latest Post CrinkzPipe 2 1148 Oleg
Debate largest klan peen Latest Post cya 7 1116 cya
Debate How does one report some one for tubmail spam? Latest Post CrinkzPipe 3 1115 CrinkzPipe
Debate The Halloween content ( 1 2 ) Latest Post CrinkzPipe 39 2677 MC Banhammer
Debate Add user pics to incit Latest Post CrinkzPipe 10 1387 Drakodan
Debate ET I am fearing for my computers life. ( 1 2 ) Latest Post CrinkzPipe 24 2464 Bridgit
Debate How did your alignment change? ( 1 2 ) Latest Post CrinkzPipe 40 3265 Joseph of Suburb...
Debate Whut? Latest Post spongebob-scout 8 1252 Shii
Debate Protivate is a failure Latest Post Fingerz 19 2055 Ricket
Debate Notes about the Limited and Valuable Item ( 1 2 ) Latest Post CrinkzPipe 34 2939 Sick_Hacker
Debate Respawning threads and hydra Latest Post fuzzyeric 3 1364 fuzzyeric
Debate POLL:Update - Good or Bad? Latest Post Sarcasm Inc 15 1822 Shiroi Hime
Debate A couple suggestions. Latest Post CrinkzPipe 2 1036 sONic-GReMLiN
Debate A couple questions for Evil Trout. Latest Post CrinkzPipe 2 905 CrinkzPipe
Debate A plausibe way to add a small challenge to the game? Latest Post CrinkzPipe 7 1282 Shii
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!