Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Game Discussion

Discuss Forumwarz here. Try to keep the conversation constructive and civil.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Sex Rise From Your Grave Latest Post MrMoonTheGoon 3 1934 xxEmoxKidxx
Sex so this happened Latest Post Patently Chill P... 7 2664 Bacchus
Sex been AWOL for a long time. what I miss? Latest Post BritishSevenfold... 16 2579 Minkus Draconus ...
Sex Sale! Episode 2 + 3 package: 150BP! Latest Post Evil Trout 11 1975 futhermocker
Sex Suggestion: cybersex Latest Post quangntenemy 12 2135 censorship
Sex Why is everyone linking from here, to other games, and trying to PAY us to do it? Latest Post NOS MAN 7 1754 Fie
Sex THANK YOU for the new server. ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Shii 38 3042 GGH
Sex Making forums more lifelike? Latest Post Lov3 8 1810 Inertia
Sex About the IDC ignore script Latest Post Johnny Mac 3 1359 quangntenemy
Sex Question about alt reveals. ( 1 2 3 ) Latest Post twas 56 4252 OrsonScottCard
Sex So when do I get the Gavel Time epeen ( 1 2 3 ) Latest Post Johnny Mac 43 4777 quangntenemy
Sex Requesting a DragonCave subforum ( 1 2 ) Latest Post FAIL 21 2465 -MLF-
Sex Get it while it's hot! Kevin Mitnick moar file from PP:RoTM for sale! Latest Post Wylin 6 1455 quangntenemy
Sex 2 easy petitions to improve the game ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Zebulun284 22 2738 Hackmeister
Sex Regarding ppwn shop items Latest Post greggcarson 6 1571 MC Banhammer
Sex On tickets and the spirit of the season. Latest Post SimplyTHEBEST 9 1702 greggcarson
Sex Net trannies Latest Post LROSENBERG1996 6 1625 BlankTH
Sex Secondary Attributes Cap? Latest Post ezek 14 1745 ezek
Sex i dont get why some people have the most cred peen and others dont, when its capped, because it boosts their peen length alot and i am jealous ( 1 2 ) Latest Post SIG-ENABLING MOC... 22 2709 Vuron
Sex A solution to: multi-clbuming; flezz sinking; moar file completion Latest Post SuperMonkeyMan 16 2154 Endedrural
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!