Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

buildr

Discuss our user-generated content in this forum.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Macho Merry Christmas fwz Latest Post Adapt 19 3459 Celerysteve
Macho Backlash against the removal of the "poop" forum: an exposition on the reaction of the vocal minority Latest Post Adapt 9 2350 Fingerz
Macho Seriously this Fran is fat forum is terrible Latest Post quangntenemy 14 2458 Inertia
Macho Why doesn't Your Submissions incluse some Forum Design things? Latest Post Johnny Mac 3 1868 Kitten-Face
Macho Thanks Itembuildr for making my Sticky Ball of Garbage useless ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Nicco 29 3132 CrinkzPipe
Macho I got "cool threads man" e-peen on my first try at forumbuildr. Latest Post durtymrclean 13 1742 Jalapeno Bootyho...
Macho itembuildr: we're doing it the wrong way Latest Post quangntenemy 13 1978 Inertia
Macho No builder this week? Latest Post Celerysteve 10 1690 Shii
Macho I didn't knew Forumbuildr could display custom avatars Latest Post Nicco 2 1404 Fortunato
Macho Oh cmon my one actually clever enemy got eliminated Latest Post Indiana Jonas 3 1576 Big Brother
Macho Important note about submissions this week! Latest Post Evil Trout 5 1828 7VibratingLangst...
Macho Isn't it kinda unfair to discuss about Forumbuildr submissions? Latest Post quangntenemy 7 1722 TJF588
Macho The style that is winning, Inquisitio, is obviously a copy of Back from the darkness, blue version, with just a minor tweak in color Latest Post quangntenemy 1 1389 quangntenemy
Macho The Internet Battlefield Latest Post Orb 3 1908 megademonicraper...
Macho Mad Scientists Latest Post Orb 10 2361 Laguna
Macho woohoo! Latest Post Pickled male reproductive organbum... 14 2738 Pickled Dickbutt...
Macho Since we only to get to submit 5 idea now... Latest Post Miggle 4 2374 Pickled Dickbutt...
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!