Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Playing With Ourselves

Do you, uh, like to play games? So do we.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Ban Me Ruined my joke Latest Post Johnny Mac 4 3031 OrsonScottCard
Ban Me HELLO THIS IS BOB I AM DRINK Latest Post Johnald The Robo... 19 2595 Bacchus
Ban Me dead space 2 Latest Post bobdisgea 6 1870 Bacchus
Ban Me If you had an unlimited amount of resources with which to torture the fwz staff what would you do Latest Post Fie 11 1930 Zagreus
Ban Me I know what ET has been doing today Latest Post Odalisque 9 2119 assmoppet
Ban Me Is This A Game? ( 1 2 3 ) Latest Post Aldo_Anything 48 5232 man-man
Ban Me Hunt the Monstrous Homogayz- An (unofficial) ForumWarz Side Quest ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Sergeant Cid 38 4717 CaptainDDL
Ban Me ITT: Post web games that are cooler than MyBrute Latest Post kittiejenn 13 2700 Sapper
Ban Me WoW players unite! Latest Post BlankTH 13 2487 cya
Ban Me Robot Dinosaurs That Shoot Beams When They Roar!!! Latest Post Rage_**** 8 2411 ReKaZ
Ban Me Ideas for a game Latest Post AdolfJester 5 2193 quangntenemy
Ban Me Do you know any more games like forumwarz? ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Nightsilencer 22 10928 CrinkzPipe
Ban Me Red Alert Latest Post Universalm00tsni... 6 2229 pieyum
Ban Me List of Nintendo DS games From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Jump to: navigation, search This article may be too long. Please discuss this issue on the talk page; if necessary, split the content into subarticles and keep this article in a summary styl Latest Post iRAWR 1 2353 iRAWR
Ban Me I'm Better Than You At Life Latest Post AIRchrist 6 2492 AIRchrist
Ban Me Edit: Edit your post to PWN the next poster! Latest Post DEAD fabulous person 15 2453 Melted Fish
Ban Me PWN ME Latest Post Overspammer 9 1947 Overspammer
Ban Me The language game ( 1 2 ) Latest Post General Romanov 24 4056 keWANGji
Ban Me Myst - JUST A GOOD GAME Latest Post General Romanov 8 2335 General Romanov
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!