Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

The Trollhole

This is the official TROLL-playing forum. (See what we did there?)

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Poll WTF are you listening to and who gives a ****? Latest Post iDavid 7 3137 Bacchus
Poll A word from Dr. Joseph Goebbels Latest Post Aldo_Anything 1 1171 Aldo_Anything
Poll Poll: When will BLACKENSTEIN get banned? Latest Post Aldo_Anything 10 2025 Lord Rincewind
Poll do you look at the toilet when take a poop, to watch your masterpiece? ( 1 2 ) Latest Post UnknownFuzzy 23 2997 UnknownFuzzy
Poll Troll Thread Latest Post Skyman747 13 1758 UnknownFuzzy
Poll Tubsweetie stopped being a mod because Latest Post Physics 4 1372 Lord Boxtop
Poll Worst Poster Idol! ( 1 2 3 4 ) Latest Post Ricket 72 6663 Ricket
Poll How big of a fabulous person am I? Latest Post Skyman747 8 1690 Blood So Toxic
Poll GRANNY! NOOOO! Latest Post Fortunato 5 1376 Indiana Jonas
Poll Sup? Latest Post Chronic-Boy 4 1224 Indiana Jonas
Poll Digimon vs. Pokemon Latest Post Skyman747 5 1467 TUBSWEETIE
Poll DC Comics: Always looking for what the consumer wants Latest Post MC Banhammer 12 1556 ChilePepino
Poll THAT WAS PRETTY COOL, HUH? Latest Post Macks 2 1382 ChilePepino
Poll Every time you "CAN HAZ" g0d KILLZ a LOLcat Latest Post Fuzzyblaa 9 1592 Fie
Poll WE ARE GOING BACK TO POTATOS TO GET MY FUKING POWER WRIST Latest Post Wraith2000 7 1541 Average Flamebat...
Poll The Queen of /b/ Latest Post Lament 17 1900 Protein_Pump
Poll Old Gregg vs Candlejack Latest Post Starfang_42 19 2740 twas
Poll Who is the worst mod? ( 1 2 3 ) Latest Post Ricket 42 4336 Jwred5
Poll [Poll] Do you percieve MC Banhammer to be a douchebag? Latest Post Xylon 19 1764 Odalisque
Poll Poll: should I hog the Troll job point leaderboard? Latest Post quangntenemy 2 1351 Generic Racist
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!