I CANT TYPE THAT LETTER THAtS LIKE AN A AND AN E COMBINED
SOUL_DONG loves the following website(s):
- Something Awful
- (Other) a.k.a my forum is so cool it's not even listed.
|This Season's Medals:||0|
Vince Russo wrote this on 06/20/2009 9:07AM:
If you’re worried you may have contracted an STD, you’ll want to review the following common STD signs. While all STDs can be asymptomatic, meaning you may not notice any symptoms, the following symptoms are the most commons STD signs for the following STDS:
* Dark or foul smelling urine
* Unusual or unpleasant discharge from your male reproductive organ or woman's genitals
* Painful urination
* Unusual rash in your genital area
* Itchy genital area
* Lesions in your genital area
* Bumps in your genitalia
* Cauliflower-like raised bumps in your genitalia or surrounding your bum
* Foul smelling discharge
* Pain when engaging in intercourse
If you’ve noticed any of the following changes, see a doctor for evaluation.
Or just consult a doctor about the sudden enjoy of your STALL CHERRY!~
Unlikely to be Eaten by a Grue
This player got a perfect score in the “Trapped in the Cupboard” game.