No credit card? We can suggest some solutions.
– If you have an ordinary bank card (ATM card) with a Visa, Discover, or Mastercard logo on it you can use it online just like a credit card. Simply set it up to make money transfers through PayPal. The verification process is actually pretty spy-movie cool.
– You can buy a Visa Gift Card (or similar equivalent from Mastercard, American Express, etc) with cash from a local store. This is a limited, prepaid credit card accepted by almost everyone. People often use them to make online purchases because they’re safe and hassle-free. They’re available at many retailers across North America like Wal-Mart and Safeway, as well as convenience stores and many financial institutions. Click here to find a Visa Gift Card provider near you.
– If you have a trusted friend with a credit card or account, they can do it for you. Just pay them back. Since Brownie Points can be transferred, there’s an incentive to “go splitsies” on a larger BP order!
– Write down your parents’ credit card number, use that, and then pay them back. They’ll admire your integrity and sense of charity.
– There’s something called an e-Check.
– Just sign up for a credit card! They’ll give one to just about anyone nowadays. And you’re never too young to start developing a good credit rating. It’ll come in handy in about 5-10 years, trust us.
– Come down to the Crotch Zombie HQ in Toronto and buy the admins a beer.