Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Marcos El Ma-
lo

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

evilhamster Posted:

Along those lines, they could also do Star Trek Geek!

Too busy fapping to k/s fanfic to bother with thinking up attack names ATM.

Mudkips Acronym Posted:

Neither are really general enough. A camwhore, an emo kid, and especially a troll can all derail any kind of thread – the suggestions here tend to be confined to those specific forums. And I love the Log in to see images!

Well, maybe the clbum should be fanboi. This would cover a LOT of cultural fetishes, from A (Apple) to Z (I was going to say Zardoz, but maybe Dragon Ball Z freaks would be better.)

Attacks would be more generic, but the actual attacks as they show up in a thread could be a bit more specific, i.e., when you used the Annoying Quote attack, you’d never know if the quote was going to be Monty Python (too many to list), Family Guy (“Allllllright” ), Apple (“Hi, I’m a Mac” ), FSF (quotes from the GPL), etc.

Other attacks could be Pedantic Argument, Proselytize, Convention Pics, and RFD (reality distortion field). I’m sure you all can think of many more.

If fanboi was too gender specific, we could call the clbum Otaku, like that Futomori Moe guy.

I think we should also have a pedophile clbum, but that’s only because it would be easier for me to roleplay (essentially, I could just be myself). Log in to see images!

Marcos El Malo edited this message on 04/14/2008 6:10AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!