Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

jiggaloon

Level 4 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

Indiana Jonas Posted:

If it matters I’ve never loved you more. Also steady flat easy lives are boring and worthless. Enjoy your peaks and horrible deep soul crushing sub-ocean pitch black hopeless trenches because you’re actually living. People who have never clawed out from one of those trenches have no clue what happy actually feels like or how much it’s worth. **** that

Can we go back to talking about calculators now?

its hard to feel like any of it is worth it when people with far more privilege have to work half as hard to get twice as far. ive spent the past three years of my life studying mathematics because i want(ed) to be a professor but that dream feels further and further out of reach as i realize more and more how few professors there are that come from the background i come from. i can talk to you for hours about abstract algebra and topology and algebraic topology and all this **** and for what? i had a promising career as a writer, i was getting publications like nobody’s business, but then i focused on math and that ended up taking all of my creative energy — people don’t realize that math is a very creative field. it’s essentially just poetics with rigor — and it feels pointless. it all feels ****ign pointless. im poor and sad and i cant afford the therapy i desperately need.

jiggaloon edited this message on 07/07/2019 5:47AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!