Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

jiggaloon

Level 4 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

its weird because im at this age now where i actually have some time to look back on and im picking up the pieces from all this trauma i went through as a kid and i think that trauma is what attracted me to these kinds of places you know? the conflict and toxicity was so normal to me because of my family that i actually sought it out in my social interactions w ppl and its been a process of removing that from my personality. its hard, man. i just went through a difficult breakup and my fear of being inadequate is what did it, and i just wish i could have not had that fear because i liked the guy and i liked spending time with him. it doesnt matter now though which makes it hard to care about continuing the work ive been doing on myself but i know ill be better off regardless

jiggaloon edited this message on 07/06/2019 10:26AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!