Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

Rocket spend a year of your life just moving my posts to FoW but just my posts so they’re out of context and don’t make sense and future internet archaeologists will be like “humph most of this forum is **** but this Full of Won section is quite interesting I wonder what it all means perhaps we’ve unlocked the key to what early humans called ‘humor’ we must take this back for further studies” and then they’ll be research papers and translations and **** and like artist interpretations of what I may have looked like and it’ll be like a fat man but with one arm and a vaguely dog-lookin head because there’s so many dogs doin people things pictures out there now that it’s gonna be really confusing to tell us apart in the future archaeologistly speaking. Tia

I see I spelled your name rocket above ricket but this is some steam of consciousness **** so **** no to going back and editing I think you got it I’ll report this post to make sure though have a chill day

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!