Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

It has been literally years since I’ve signed in. Every so often I’d feel the nostalgia, but a good chunk of that time I’d forgotten not only my pbumword but which email I’d signed up with… which meant I couldn’t even reset the pbumword.

Today I had a flash of inspiration, remembering that gmail addresses will route mail for yourusername+anywordshere@gmail.com to yourusername@gmail.com and that I’d used it as a filter and spam-prevention thing to put the domain of sites I signed up with into the bit after the +, so I could tell who sold me out if I got spam.

So this is a happy day – I finally get to recover access to the cool image I made for itembuildr and didn’t keep a copy of.

Also now I’m back I guess! Aaaaand this place is super dead. And yet I also recognise a few of the names from way back when. How y’all doing? (He says, if anyone’s going to answer any time this month)

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!