Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

AAHZ

Avatar: 4016 2013-08-02 05:07:06 -0400

[Forumwarz Active P-
layers
]

Level 69 Troll

SAGAMI -WUZ- HERE

Indiana Jonas Posted:

heelo,

I have 34 brownie points, but maybe it’s 32 im not sure

and i would like to purcase a new avatar customized avatar for this person but there is the option to change it for someone else to I am not trying to do that one its the me one.

When I try to do it it doesn’t let me gives and error and doesn’t change it even though I click 4 times clickt the link and it won’t work. Each time it doesn;t work is what I’m saying.

I believe this is similar to what this thread is stating that when things that were before used to work now don’t do the thing, we post about them here to make them work.

I will try clicking again for the link to see if posting here fix it thread will make the change avarat problem with avatat chhanging working now.

Sincerely,

Hobat

How does this maek you feel, deep inside I mean? Be honest, now, for posterity.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!