Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Terror of th-
e Internet

Level 62 Hacker

“Phreak of Nature”

I paid for the game, but while its fun I find it heavily disappointing in many ways. I feel like it could be far better than it currently is. Things I don’t like about this game:

1. Limited visits per day and buying visits disqualifying from the competitive aspect.

2. Its very simplistic. They claim this game takes lots of money to maintain, but a single person could create everything in this game and run it alone especially with all the resources these days. I don’t find its quality quite up to par.

3. The storyline overall is very similar regardless of which clbum you pick aside from a few cinematics and I don’t feel there is quite enough variety and uniqueness to each clbum. This mostly goes back to point 2.

4. The irony of banning users in a game about pwning forums and being bumholes.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!