Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Rapthorne Posted:

I am a troll, so far the best way to prevail against forums has just been buying the ego upgrades and more advanced skills. will this always be the case? (ie, just get as much ego as possible)

No, get your offense as high as possible, if you can beat the thread in like 4 or less hits or so nothing else really matters

NEVA CARED FOR WHAT THEY DOOOOOO NEVA CARED FOR WHAT THEY KNOW-OW

I only get an extremely limited number of forum visits per day, is there any way to increase the daily allowance?

Wait three days and come back, you’ll magically have 12 visits! You can also pay money for extra visits, but that counts as cheating, which disqualifies you from Domination, which takes all the *snort*fun out of the game.

In short, don’t give Jalapeno Bootyhole a ****ing dollar and every time you think of spending money on this game, do something more worthwhile with it, like shoving it up your bum or buying a Coke.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!