Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

I have never read or posted in this thread. I don’t even feel like it’s acceptable to **** it up by posting something completely off topic. Gotta dig deep for this troll. I’m gonna post something that has nothing to do with the thread, but since no one reads threads anymore, it’ll actually be completely off topic for even not reading the thread. Basically I’m going to waste my time posting on fwz and if you read it you are then equally trolled by visiting fwz. Congrats, ET, your brain-sperm has created a way for people to troll each other by simply realizing that they still attempt to troll each other. woman's genitals (that has nothing to do with creators of fwz, i jus like woman's genitals)

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!