Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Driscol

[StupidBoredfabulous personMakesAKlanOnForumwarz]

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

As you probably heard, I was banned under questionably pretenses.

I spoke against the machine and was struck down. I was banned for about 3 days, in this time I was unable to see my mother who died of rhinopharyngitis. I suspect foul play but the doctors and police disagree, naturally as they are part of the system.

When my ban was done, I had learned my wife took the kids to her mothers. She left the ring on the counter. I tried to tell her she forgot it but she keeps saying I don’t understand the symbolism implied. I mailed it to her along with a note asking what “symbolism” means.

If symbolism means having your right to speak freely stripped away, I don’t want it. As Jesus once said, a man who takes symbolism in exchange of liberty receives nor deserves neither.

My life has been ruined by this fascist takeover of the forum, but we can stop it. If we fight this evil together, we just might win. With the power of our lord and savior Lucifer, we can do anything. We can put an end to this evil regime.

It’s easy to laugh or be sarcastic about all of this but what will you say when it’s you who is next?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!