Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

cya

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

SanDyk Posted:

Remember when old posters started posting last year and that was a poorly received Aprils Fools prank because of how **** it was No well it looks like it’s happening again this year and it’s pretty sad. This is just showing that JB doesn’t have an original thought and doesn’t give a **** about the community.

I also find it funny that Cid is more or less doesn’t care about the community not that it comes as a surprise or anything. Heck I have my doubts that it actually is Cid and that it’s someone doing a really good imitation of him (i.e. not saying anything but banning various people effectively killing off the only people in here keeping this place alive).

It’s like forumwarz took a huge **** on its face and everyone’s moaning because forumwarz has a huge **** on its face and forumwarz is all “why are they complaining.. oh wait someone took a huge **** on my face I must find out who did this” and then forumwarz finds out it was forumwarz so they punch themselves in the face and now forumwarz’ face is covered in **** and blood (which is probably not healthy if you think about it) which make people complain even more. By now forumwarz is thinking “what the **** is wrong maybe I didn’t punch that forumwarz guy hard enough” so forumwarz does it again and punches itself into a coma. By now forumwarz is on lifesupport the very special baby from crotchzombie is about to die and all forumwarz’ supporters (which is very little to be fair) is giving up on it. The moderators who actually do something are the ones trying to take away forumwarz’ life support without realising that this is the only thing they’ve got left oops there goes forumwarz it’s dead now.

RIP forumwarz 2007-2012

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!