Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Anonymous Posted:

When Gordon Freeman went into Barney’s house, he stripped all his clothes off, and let his tail wag in the air

Gordon: Oh Barney!

Gordon went into Barney’s roomm but couldn’t find him. Gordon Decided to stretch on Barney’s bed to excercise before the fun started, but after stretching for a while, Gordon felt something in his tail hole

Barney: Sorry Gordon, I will not be your **** today.

Gordon yapped but Barney taped Gordon’s mouth before he could howl.

Barney: Now Gordon, lets make sure you go no where, and you stay mine!

Barney then opened a valve and helium started to go into Gordon’s bum, and into his stomach where it would inflate him into a living balloon.

Barney: Now you’re my ****!

Gordon tried barking through the tape but nothing would work. After a while, Gordon got so big and round, all his limbs were engulfed. Barney laughed and Gordon’s immobility and ripped the tape off Gordon’s mouth, Gordon’s lips were bleeding.

Barney: Now suck my doggy male reproductive organ!

Gordon sucked and sucked Barney’s male reproductive organ, Barney was excited and his tail was wagging so much. At the Climax Barney came into the floating weightless blimp that was Gordon.

Barney: Oh ****! I’m almost late for work!

Barney taped Gordon’s mouth before he proceded to rush into his car for work. Gordon was left as a big fuzzy living balloon in Barney’s room, still inflating and inflating and inflating. He got so big that he broke Barney’s house apart. Then suddenly something ripped the hose of the helium tank, Gordon was deflating until he reached Black Mesa, where he ended up laying as a fainted fox.

BURN THE HEATHEN WITH BULLETS!Log in to see images!

Anonymous
Anonymous
02/11/2012 12:27PM     | #
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!