Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

SanDyk Posted:

So ok I’ve got like a hundred beeps and I want to give them away to a newbie to the game so all of you people who can’t get a hold of a credit card and buy some beeps look at this thread because I’m gonna give some away.

What you must do is *drumroll* Tubmail me. Yes that’s it. The message can be anything. The first tubmail I get gets the 100Log in to see images! prize.

Rules;

Log in to see images! No Admins. No Mods. No Veteran Players. No Illegal Alts. No anyone who has Ep2 already. Like I said this is for new people only (I suppose this excludes me from “The big give peen” but **** you all for penalising me for making **** fair for new people)

Log in to see images! First person to send me a Tubmail wins. If the first person is one of the excluded list then it’ll go to the next message and so forth until I find a confirmed newbie Tubmail.

Log in to see images! If you’re going to be a smartbum and send me the “cupcakes” ponyfic then you’re disqualified from the contest. **** your **** I don’t want that in my tubmail.

Log in to see images! That’s doesn’t mean “no pony ****” btw. I’m ok with ponies except for “cupcakes”

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!