Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

****ty Famil-
y Guy Alt

Avatar: 222812 2015-05-30 20:50:23 -0400

[south park]

Level 69 Camwhore

hot horse great times lover

Celerysteve Posted:

That’s kind of weird dude cuz I bought orange soda a couple days ago and somebody wanted the last one and I was like it’s cool I don’t really like orange soda. I bought it cuz I went to the grocery store at 6am cuz I had a dream I mixed sprite with strawberry and orange soda like fruitloops so I was like **** it I am gonna do that and it really was not all that great like they are all better seprate.

yeah well you won’t be saying that when I put my male reproductive organ in your bum you’d be all alone ****ting your baby diaper in your bed but it’s ok daddy’s here and he’s got your favourite toy for you you wipe your tears on my mbumive schlong as I remove the soiled diaper your bum is encrusted with **** “steve you’re a dirty baby I better get the hose on this” I get my “hose” and **** all over your dirty bumhole the **** stained sphincter is washed clean by my sterile urine “I better punish you for ****ting yourself again steve” I go and proceed to shove my now hard male reproductive organ down your tiny bumhole you cry but your crying only makes me hornier and makes me thrust more and more until you bleed internally the hospitals gonna wonder how this happened and I’ll tell the doctor that you probably fell down the stairs because you’re a very special baby and don’t know how to walk properly yet but we’ll both know that it’s because of my mbumive horsemale reproductive organ raping your poop chute every night before you go to bed shh steve it’s ok daddy’s here to look after you

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!