Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Malaise

Avatar: 40838 2011-10-31 23:42:35 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trust me. I know edgy!

Jeremy Handsome Posted:

I don’t understand why you sheep believe in god. If he existed, and he was so loving/perfect/etc., would there be so much misery in the world? No, of course not. It’s obvious that god does not exist, so that begs the question: why would anyone want to trick billions of people over the course of 2000 years? This, too, is blindingly obvious. The church is one of the richest organizations in the world, and it has rooted itself in every world affair. The church is run by the descendants of Jesus’ brother, who killed Jesus, then established the church to use it for monetary gain. And it’s worked, splendidly. You idiots give them money every sunday. It doesn’t matter if you’re protestant, it all goes straight back to the church, which preemptively created its own puppet protestant rebellions when it saw its power begin to decline. No matter what sect of christianity you are part of, you are being manipulated. Throw off the shackles of deceit and cease to believe the lies. Free your mind; god never existed, you have been tricked.

“begs the question” doesn’t mean what you think it means

That makes you stupider than a Christian

Happy Kwanzaa

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!