Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Nah see bro it’s like this k this is why hostel is way more ****ed up I know I made that point and nobody really disagreed or cared but well just stfu.

The Human Centipede

“Alright these people in Europe get kidnapped or whatever”

Uh-huh

“Then their lips are sewed to each others bumes”

OMFG THAT ****S HILARIOUS GTFO

“but like you know its all scarey and disturbing and ****”

No **** is hilarious they eat poop I mean thats comedy

Hostel

“Alright these people in Europe get kidnapped or whatever”

Uh-huh

“Then they get tortured”

Yeah

“They get tortured and people torture them”

Yeah

“people torture them”

Yeah and then

“People torture them”

and?

“People torture them”

wait what

“People torture them”

so no poop?

“No”

That’s ****ed up dude

“how is that ****ed up and thc isn’t”

Uh because thats ****ed up

“but something something something”

that’s ****ed up. I mean thats… thats ****ed up. That’s ****ed up dude. You’re ****ed up.

“but I’m Quentin Tarrantino”

Yeah cool man

“so its cool?”

no dude thats ****ed up

“but you know like I made pulp fiction and all that and I’m all famous”

that movie is overated

“you didnt like pulp fiction?”

No it’s a good move but its overated its just like regular good and its kind of old and kind of boring like its suppose to be some overblown iconic bull**** or whatever its alright

“ok fine i give a **** or whatevr cuz im all famous why are you still writing this celerysteve”

i don’t know I’m not really into writing it anymore yeah and I don’t care about ending anymore but yeah you know chuck diesel

“Oh the guy who sucks fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs no I mean I havent heard of him cuz he is just like chuck diesel but I mean totally sounds like a guy who sucks fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs”

yeah I know huh and yeah whatever this was a better idea in my head and you didnt read it stfu

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!