Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Celerysteve Posted:

You can chase that down with this chick http://www.ixtractor.com/display/1904926/ I mean really dont dig asian chicks but I gotta admit thais all look 12 and very special hot

**** is like niiice so I know you gonna be like critical like you don’t like her cheekbones or her eyeshadow or shoes or some homo **** like that bro but I mean might as well just say you’re a homo

I guess she’s hot if you like ugly Thai chicks with big noses and fine upstanding member of society lips that look like all those Thai trannies not that I would know what Thai trannies look like but whatever. Also it’s good to see that you’re admitting you like 12 year olds, your parole officer will love to hear that.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!