Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

XpiK

Avatar: 156676 2010-03-25 16:17:40 -0400

Level 42 Camwhore

I have sex with fish!!!!

I did this before a while back and it turned out pretty well.

So 10 BP or $1 USD. (The $1 USD is preferred, but eh, whatever.)

(Ugh, I typo’d the title and it won’t let me change it.)

I prefer having a reference picture if you have one available (especially if it’s fanart of a specific character you want or something along those lines), but a description of what you’d like will work.

These are the things I drew last time I did this, to give you an idea:

These were done one-to-two years ago, so I’d like to think I’ve gotten better since then, but that’s basically what to expect.

You may have noticed that a couple of the drawings had others very similar to them. If I draw something and forget a detail or if it’s not quite the way the buyer wanted it, I’ll try to fix/redo it.

So yeah, if you’re interested, either 10 BP or $1 USD through PayPal. (Send me a message and I’ll give you my PayPal address.) Also, please be sure to post in this thread when asking for something. The drawing you want will also be posted here.

XpiK edited this message on 09/29/2011 5:49AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!