Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Dunatis Posted:

Well, ever since I broke up with my girlfriend of almost 6 years, I’ve been thinking “Wow, I really could use a bit more sex in my life” Luckily I remembered about a little production company that has a main office damn near in town! Now I may not be a chick who would make 40% of the video sales (minimum 15000$) but 100$ to bang a hot chick? Log in to see images!

So far I’ve got Smooth Operator as I intend on having no hair other than my eyebrows anywhere on my body, or Deuce Krieg as a reference to D2K aka Dunatis2000 which I most often go by online as well as the German part of my heritage and my intention of sneaking around to attack her Maginot line from behind. But dammit! WE CAN DO BETTER!!! Log in to see images!

On the 1st of November (Or more likely within a day or 2 since I tend to not know what day it is) I will go through all of the suggested names you chumps come up with and whichever one I would most likely use (Whether I go with it or not) gets 100Log in to see images!

You can enter as many times as you like and this contest is totally trollable. DO YOUR WORST!!!

Why would I lie?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!