Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

puss mcquack

Avatar: 138241 2011-07-31 00:43:38 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 25 Hacker

Rangers F.C

so, I’m a very occasional player that roams back to this site from time to time for some ungodly reason, and I have somehow acgreat timesulated 30 bps that I will never use, because quite frankly, I don’t give a **** about this site enough to use them. So, instead of letting them rot away like my worthless soul (or at least it feels worthless when I visit this site), I will be giving away all 30 bp to the post in this thread that makes me laugh the most. It’s totally subjective, funniest post to me will get my bp. Trolling absolutely allowed, jokes, shock, whatever, just make it funny. May consider banning myself depending on results. Let’s say contest ends next tuesday, that would be September 13th, at 2:00 pm servertime… have at it and good luck!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!