Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

See the thing is and this has nothing to do with what I ws talking about butr I don’t troll never have cuz to troll would imply a facdae and that just ain’t me baby.

But like here’s the ting dude the nastiest most ****ed up trolls who are grieving grieving famalies and gore pics n shiyt like thats what we need. That’s what’s good. These are the ****ing good guys.

But the **** is no aint just talking about my bum here bro like put it in perseptive. You look at our society where we ****ed up where we gone wrong is we have a majority that caters to the minority its a backwards ****ed up system that creates censorhip and lawsuits and **** like that and u gots to walk on eggshells not to offend these few people who are ****ing babies abusing our ****ed up system.

So wherein lies the connection CS well I will ****ing tell you. N yeah ok imma goin on here but I gotsa lay the **** out for properly educating you individuals.

so

read

it

****er

The world is ****ed up with all this bull****. They need to be ****in reprogrammed cuz idgaf what they say you don’t got the right to be offended and then cause some legislature or some **** that makes you feel better and ****s up everyone elses freedoms u ****in baby.

”Ff there is hope it lies in the trolls”

George Orwell

Like trolls they ****in change the way people think and not like persuasively but like as to their reaction to the troll they want to outsmart the troll four famous ****ing words for you don’t feed the troll. Don’t feed the troll. Don’t feed thr troll. Get it? Don’t show you are offended. Don’t show you are offended. Don’t show you are offended. That’s what they learn when they say that & you can say well thats just **** online but nah brah cuz there brain be like rearranging **** around for them to think like that cuz initially their knee jerk response is to feed the troll but they learn not to and like indirectly they become less whiny fabulous persons.

So they must be trolled & they must be trolled hard. Hard as possible past their breaking point until there is no breaking point & the lesson is ****ing solidified without exception. That’s whats up brother thats what it is all about.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!