Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Ridiculous2p-
ick

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Hai thar guise!

I’m a random troll of internets. trololo I tried out this game a coup0le years ago, (when I saw an ad baner on this toobssite thta im not allowed to mention because of the first 2 ruaelz) but I got b&hammerd 4 blankposting the wikis. [ ddint realize that wasnt how to troll and be a doucheLog in to see images!] so i recently Dcided 2 come bak 2 try this **** outz agan. lol u tk him 2da bar|? So either that is my random introduction, or I’ve been doublefisting red nyquils again. Gelcaps rso cash, but nothing beets having red teeth.

I’m jw if anyone really plais this gaemz nemore? Cause I dont see hardly any activity on the uh pretend ebay thing… kthhxbaibay or w.e its called ^_^

Feel free 2 snd me tubmail or try2 find me on /soc/ ne1 who thinls they can troll me or jut wanna addresss my question or find out asl etc./

Okies, peace out

Ridiculous2Pick

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!