Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

i’m a huge stinking idiot. a fistua connects my esophgus and my trachea. when i cough up phglem the pgleghm goes into my gut and i **** out phglem, and when i puke the puke goes into my lungs and everyone goes wow, your breath smells like puke. then i cough violently and the puke is expelled from my throat and nose. i can’t control when or where i pee so the pee is always drizzling from my male reproductive organ. it’s a thick rank pee because all i drink is cola and crap like red bull, and all i eat are precessed meats. my sweat smells of urea. i’m prematurly balding, yet copious amounts hair sprout from my ears. i have a subcutaneous so-called “hidden” cleft-palette, so i talk like a hypernasal retard with a hair lip, even though you cant see it. my eyes are constantly supporating pus from the lacrimal glands and moreover both are lazy, and wobble about like a chameleons.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!