Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Raffle_Ticket

Avatar: 243672 2010-12-29 15:37:16 -0500

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Camwhore

at home with his fat mom

Celerysteve Posted:

Don’t matter if it somebody you like somebody you hate they just always be like you have to act this certain way around em or they act this way and its like why you even gotta make me think about **** cuz it don’t even matter and who gives a **** you’re just being a stupid fabulous person. You’re all like Nyaaaah I want to be a little fabulous person look at me

Then they always be doin some **** or sayin some **** or the lack of some **** which is just ****ed up and don’t make no sense cuz theyre ****ed up cuz of some **** happened to em and its like you know thats why you are doing it so stop being a fabulous person and stop.

Like seriously you are all ****ing fabulous persons and not just cuz u are on forumwarz but it helps.

So just as a public service announcement stop being a fabulous person and you will recieve the greatest gift of all and that is not being a fabulous person unless you don’t care about being a fabulous person cuz you’re a fabulous person.

fabulous personGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSS

hy can’t you just shtuiby the **** up

Raffle_Ticket edited this message on 07/12/2011 7:14AM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!