Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

viscera

Avatar: 244707 2011-07-31 00:17:44 -0400

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 69 Hacker

FEED ME A STRAY CAT

I forgot about this thread for a while, but it’s a good one. I have some movies to add. My taste is a little ****ed up though.

Mysterious Skin- This to me is like the ultimate “FEEL BAD” movie, but I’m into that. It has some child abuse and enjoy and other sad stuff, but the cinematography and acting are brilliant. If you’re okay with being a little depressed, watch this. Worth it, imo.

Lilya 4-Ever- okay, most of the movies I like are depressing as ****. Just expect them all to be depressing. This one is about a girl that gets abandoned by her mother in Serbia. Some bad things happen. Good movie, very sad. It’s grainy to give it that “dogreat timesentary feel” (i.e. low budget, nothing wrong with that).

Changeling- a kid is abducted and the police return the wrong child. The mother insists her son is still missing, but they just put her in a mental institution to shut her up. True story too. Also famous for OMG ANGELINA JOLIE NAKED, but that scene was nothing to get excited about.

Innocence- French film with very little dialogue. It’s not something that can be summed up well in words. It’s a little perverted but that’s the point of the film. You decide if it’s wrong or beautiful. I loved it.

Gattaca- about the near future where humans are for the most part genetically engineered. People who are conceived naturally are treated like ignorant sgreat times. I don’t know why I didn’t mention this before, because I’ve loved this movie forever. Or maybe it’s somewhere in this thread and I missed it.

The Hanging Garden- REALLY cool film. It’s two stories taking place at the same time. A guy looks back at his teenage years when he wanted to kill himself. He goes through the result of both sides of the question “to be or not to be.” At the end you see which one he picked way back when.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!