Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

r0b0tic_ka7 Posted:

What the hell, I’m throwing an oar in.

Who the **** are you and why should I care? I started playing this game since it looked amusing, and I’m aware that I’ll reach a point that I won’t be able to play anymore until I get episode 2.

What the **** you gonna spend this VALUABLE INTERNET CURRENCY on? Episodes 2 & 3

Why the **** should I give you this VALUABLE INTERNET CURRENCY? Because you seem like a nice guy and willing to help a noob out.

What are you going to give back to the community if I do give you this VALUABLE INTERNET CURRENCY? Good question. I’m not sure how to give back, I suppose by being relatively active and helpful.

How much of the 150 beeps do you want? Preferably all of it, but since you don’t want to give all of it away then 100 for episode 2

10/10 for effort. This is probably the first application that someone has actually put any effort in it really.

Because you seem like a nice guy and willing to help a noob out.

ahahaha lol

Good question. I’m not sure how to give back, I suppose by being relatively active and helpful.

Oh gee you’re going to be a plain old boring user. Ok I guess there’s no problem with that but what I’m looking for is the “next best thing”. Are you going to be remembered a month from now? Doubtful. I’m looking to invest in someone who will one day have the legendary status as handofg0d or leetlol or habort… oh wait no why would anyone want to have celebrity status on a ****ty forum?

Review your application and come back. I’m still unsure what to think

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!