Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

I do not own a “music player” like you plebs do. The idea of collecting your own music and storing on some kind of hard drive to be replayed later? How mainstream. Instead, I simply let the space around me bend back and forth to create sound waves near my ears. When someone, somewhere plays music it moves the air around it and those are the vibrations I listen to.

It is such a better system I don’t know why everyone bothers with their old dusty music players. Because there are so many people in the world at almost all times someone is probably listen to any given song I might want to hear, so I just listen for it. Enjoy having to make millions of copies of every song, and even worse having to pay for them.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!