Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

megaxeroexe

Avatar: 242246 2010-09-08 01:33:44 -0400

Level 2 Hacker

starting some SICK FIRES

Someone brought their copy of Precious to school the other day

As in, the movie. That won 2 Oscars, apparently.

The synopsis basically describes Precious as a young teen who “abused by her mother, raped by her father, grows up poor, angry, illiterate, fat, unloved and generally unnoticed.”

Listen, I can make a better movie. If we’re going for social issues-overkill, I can one-up it so easily. A general character sketch of my protagonist:

11-year-old black-hispanic-indian transgendered girl. Illegal immigrant. She’s blind and one-legged- she lost her leg in a drunk-driving car accident during the 9/11 attack. But she still clings to her childhood dream of becoming a ballerina. She’s also obese with an eating disorder (bulimia) and two types of cancer (bum and lung). Is a heroin user but obv there is the issue that she is blind and can’t easily find her veins for a poke. Has serious nut allergies. Repressed bestial fetishes. Is an orphan living with a bi-polar aunt and, by the way, her best friend committed suicide. In front of her. Only has dial-up internet. Bullied by all the white ****es on the playground. She would tell them to back off… but she only speaks Chinese.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!