Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Joseph of Su-
burbia

Avatar: 182182 2014-09-14 14:41:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

Foumwarz.com, Dev-free since 2012!

Joseph of Suburbia Posted:

Hey guys!

SO.

Here’s what’s up. I was lookin’ through the contest forum, and I noticed there was ONE contest running, and it was Hobojim’s. Now don’t get me wrong, I love that contest (really, go enter it, it’s made INCIT pretty fun), but there was nothing for the upper clbum of self-proclaimed… “Good Posters” to enter. Now, I’m not referring to ACTUAL good posters, just the ones who run around posting goatse and whining about how bad everyone else it. You know what I mean? That group of people who think shock is the same as quality content?

Anyway.

I thought to myself, what have these people been missing for so long that has made them so embittered? Then I remembered: there had been nothing really… EXCITING for a bit. Nobody trying to blur the ban line, almost no creative bannings PERIOD (giant allcaps in CD and the like), and nobody doing much of anything memorable.

Then.

A couple of weeks ago, I was posting halfheartedly in Adapt’s contest and talking about a hypothetical contest. Now, I won, and BECAUSE OF TOXX (which means I am obligated to run this contest ohgodpleasedontbanme) I’ll be running this contest. Here’s what YOU have to do to win MY bp’s.

Log in to see images! Post in Civil Discussion (excluding contests) like you normally would for about a week. The contest will end April 2nd.

Log in to see images! Hide as many goatses in these posts as you want. I’m talkin’ hidden links, pictures, spoilers, all that jazz. You can even edit old posts to have goatses in them! And none of the SFW goatse crap either. I’m talkin’ good ol’ hello.jpg. If there’s any doubt as to whether it counts or not, I’ll decide.

Log in to see images! Ranking will be done through a point system. Every old posts edited to have a goatse in them will be worth one point, every post made past the start of the contest with a goatse in it will be worth 2 points, and (as part of your SPECIAL FORUMWARZ UNOFFICIAL HOLIDAY CONTENT) all posts containing goatses on April 1st, 2011 will be worth four points. (My alt policy is this: if you can confirm to me that an alt is yours I will add their total to your score)

Log in to see images! Now, you’re probably thinking you’ll get banned for telling me where you posted goatses, and you’re right. So, to cirgreat timesvent this, please email me at goatsetown@gmail.com with links to your posts containing goatses.

Log in to see images! Be warned that you might get banned for this. In order to consistently post goatses, you’ll have to be one step ahead of the mods at all times.

Whoever posts the most goatses in a week will be decalred the “Mayor of GoatseTown”, and will win 100 BP. Whoever comes in second will be titled “Vice-Secretary of Interior Decorating” and win 10 BP. Whoever comes in third will get laughed at for being a ****ty contest entrant and will get a pity prize of one BP.

Hopefully this will be enough to satisfy all those posters who usually hate contests and stir up enough **** for a sundae at the same time! So get crackin’!

Remember:

1. Only CD posts count, and only if they’re not in the Contest Forum.

2. Be sure to EMAIL me at “goatsetown@gmail.com” with your entries. You know me, I won’t do anything malicious with your e-mail. I’m not like that.

3. This is probably your only April Fool’s day content, so DEAL WITH IT.

4. Don’t ban me, I have to do this.

5. Questions? TM me.

THE SHORT VERSION FOR LAZY ****HEADS

Post as many CD goatses as you can ‘till April 2nd then email me where you posted them and I’ll give you BP.

Usin’ Sandyk’s Toxx thing because it looks cool

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!