Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Mike_To_Tha_-
Ford

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

After looking up Chrono Trigger on Wikipedia, I stumbled upon time travel. It caught my interest after talking about a Grandfather paradox, which is to say that if you went in time and killed you grandpa, what do you think would happen? You would cease to exist, right? Not so, because if you didnt exist, you could have never killed your grandpa in the first place, therefore canclelling out the grandpa’s death. IMHO, very interesting.

Quantum suicide

Another topic that I saw was Quantum suicide and immortality. I’ll start with quantum suicide. It is a lot like Russian Roulette. If you dont die, in an alternate reality, you did die. In that instant, you commited quantum suicide. That is, killing yourself in an alternate reality.

Quantum Immortality

After playing Quantum Russian Roulette, and surviving, you are quantum-ly immortal. That is, you cannot be killed in that instant, by that gun, in that place. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!